Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
By qweiop
I am e-mailing all of you just to find out if, by any chance, you or anyone else that you know may have recorded the Saturday morning NBC series "Skate" ("SK8") on a VHS tape when it aired three seasons ago. I am also in the process of looking for someone who recorded all of the show's commercials, along with the ending credits at the end of every episode. "Skate" was a teen-oriented skateboarding series that was a part of NBC's "TNBC" lineup during the 2001-2002 television season. The show only lasted one season, with a total of 13 episodes filmed. The main cast included Christopher Jorgens, Adrienne Carter, Jorgito Vargas, Jr., and Blair Wingo.

If you did record this show, especially if you happened to record all of the TV commercials during every episode and the ending credits at the end of every episode, or if you happen to know someone else who was able to record this show (in particular anyone else who recorded all of the commercials and the ending credits), please send an e-mail back to me immediately. Be sure to include the total number of "Skate" episodes that you or your acquaintance recorded. My e-mail address is david_lumpkins@yahoo.com. If you did not record any episodes of this show, please DO NOT reply at all.

Thank you.

(Note: If you recorded the Nickelodeon TV show "SK8-TV" in which debuted in 1990, please DO NOT reply at all!!! I am only looking for the NBC show titled "SK8", which was on the NBC network between October of 2001 and September of 2002. Many people in the past have gotten those two shows confused with each other.)
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]