The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By MirandaSue82
Clipping our dog's nails is such a pain! He is a big dog, he runs, he fights, and sometimes we're afraid that he'll bite. Taking him to the vet to have the long claws removed can be expensive. Therefore, there needs to be an easier solution to getting rid of our dogs long nails. That's why there needs to be a substance created to brush onto the nail, a substance that will dissolve the nail away. Perhaps the substance can make it incredibly brittle so it will crack off, or make it soft enough it'll just fall off. Either way, such a substance will make our pet's nail care a cinch compared to the fuss that surrounds it now.

Reward: Less claw marks on my skin, appreciation, recognition, and any other rewards others deem necessary
By jacobpatrick
i think nails are made from the same stuff as hair
if you found the active ingredient in hair removing cream and modified it.
that might work
By isabellacantinos
I dont think it'll work, heres how I see it:
-the product gets invented, about a week into it and someones dog gets screwed up because they overused it on its claws so now its in the vet, lawsuit, recall of the product, end of story
sorry but it sounds fun, but then theres the whole healt risk factor which is something thats super important nowadays
By reality69trip
You've got a nice idea, and I don't think that there would be a problem with people suing as long as you put a warning on the package. Consider it would be much easier to trim a dog's nails too close and hit the quick than it would be to over-apply your product. However, until your product gets created, you need to find a way to keep your dogs nails short. There is a product called a Dremel, that slowly grinds away the edge of the nail. It isn't too noisy, and most dogs don't find it as 'offensive' as clippers. You still would need to expose it to your dog very gradually so it isn't a bad experience though. Check out this website for a great tutorial- http://homepages.udayton.edu/~merensjp/ ... remel.html

Linda
By Whsprz
if it could make nails brittle or fall off imagine what it could do to other parts. Also with practice and consistency you can trim nails in the same amount of time as it would painting something on them and also you may have to be carefull not to get any of it anywhere else so it is likely it would take longer. I clip animals nails at a humane society all the time it just takes practice like anything else.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]