Obsessed by the improvements of StarTrek and the fourth millennium, while feeling restricted by the limits of today's technology or that boring second law of thermodynamics? Just let your imagination flow - you needn't be Scotty to beam your thoughts in here!
By RawThinkTank
A website that gives free online patents to anybody and ensures that no one else can re-patent that idea ever again anywhere, in short this should be legal world wide. A hand signed documented can be requested from the applicant with address proof or such things.

Here is the good part of it. If anybody wants to buy this idea then he has to pay the website a percentage of what is being offered. i.e. Patent first, Pay later Quick N Easily.

Reward: I would like god to bestow me with such more ideas because anything done by gods grace is not repeatable except inventions.
By icingbase40
;-D Cool man... a gr8 gr8 idea. i think you shud patent this idea ;-7 This will reduce time and cost in filing a patent and also so many will come foreward to present ideas on the net which can ensure subsequent progess in development of more ideas.

Right now creators sare spending say 7 out 10 units of time searching for ideas and protecting their own ideas and just 3 (10-7) units of time creating it.

Your novel thought will reduce their searching time and they will be more open because their ideas are patented in a less time and that through out the world. They will be more relaxed which ensures more creativity
By jacobpatrick
the only problem here is going to be ,the patent office is a goverment body, they make alot of dosh this way and they spend alot of dosh, searching to see if the patent application you hand in infringes another already on there books.

but you could provide a service were somebody can look through existing patents. and you could offer a service were they could apply for a patent through your website.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]