The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By AaronBurns
With Nicotine Incense you can have a weak or strong second hand scented smoke, without tabacco, that will last and curb your cravings when you try to quit. You can use it in any place. Even use it in your ash tray in your car. If you just want the smell of tabacco in your area then, you can have that too. It is like a cigarette but, it has only the nicotine burning and you inhale it like a cigarette only, it is constantly in the air to inhale giving you a continuous stream of nicotine with the nice smells of any incense. You can even get this product in a paper cigarette delivery system, like a cigarette, but, with only the nicotine to smoke. You could have any kind of smell with your nicotine incense and it could be a small pyramid shape or a stick. Any kind of incense sold today could contain nicotine and help curb your cravings. After all, second hand smoke is stronger than smoking a real cigarette in the first place so, you get more nicotine without the cancerous tabacco.

Reward: Credit
By AaronBurns
I have never seen, or viewed, a more beautiful woman than you, ever before and I have seen them all.
But, one problem. I am drug free. Except massive doses of caffeine and nicotine.
Maybe, we could work something out, between us.
I have enough natural THC in my brain as it is. I don't need more. ;-D ;-D ;-D
By jacobpatrick
hey i like the idea of tobacco scented jostic
but alot of people quit because they dont like smelling of an ashtray
i personally cant get enough of that fresh tobacco smell.
but for the weed scented incense you can already buy this from most affiliated shops. look out for hemp flavour
By nov8r
If you think that's her real pic you do have thc on the brain.
By Rishi
AaronBurns wrote:With Nicotine Incense you can have a weak or strong second hand scented smoke, without tabacco, that will last and curb your cravings when you try to quit. You can use it in any place. Even use it in your ash tray in your car. If you just want the smell of tabacco in your area then, you can have that too. It is like a cigarette but, it has only the nicotine burning and you inhale it like a cigarette only, it is constantly in the air to inhale giving you a continuous stream of nicotine with the nice smells of any incense. You can even get this product in a paper cigarette delivery system, like a cigarette, but, with only the nicotine to smoke. You could have any kind of smell with your nicotine incense and it could be a small pyramid shape or a stick. Any kind of incense sold today could contain nicotine and help curb your cravings. After all, second hand smoke is stronger than smoking a real cigarette in the first place so, you get more nicotine without the cancerous tabacco.

Reward: Credit
You will have all the ill effects of second hand smoking and subject others to this too.
As an ex-addict (150 to 200 cigarettes a day), I am against any promotion of tobacco in any form. On the other hand if it is only an artificial fragrance added to incense sticks then it should be alright.

Rishi
By devrim
Hi Richi,

I have been reading all the posts in here in this very useful site to share ideas. I am impressed by your and Mr. Grissom's deep knowledge on very many subjects. Congratulations!

But I think that there may be a correction needed here. As far as I know, nicotine is the substance that ties the smoker up to the cigarettes and other tobacco products and it is not harmful in any other way.

There are more then 3000 harmful substances in tobacco products that actually kill the smoker.
By Rishi
Dear DEVRIM,
You are quite right. Nicotine is safe. The problem is when it is used as an incense stick the behavour is like a burning cigarette left on an ash tray. The bad effects of passive smoking will still be there, which is why the post suggested a synthetic perfume. Probably one can extract the essential oil of tobacco responsible for the smell and use that in the incense stick.

Regards,
Rishi
By devrim
Dear Rishi,

Thanks for your input.
So basically you are saying that it is impossible to deliver a nicotine incense without all the bad effects.

But the original idea was in fact just that.
Instead of a nicotine patch for example why not have it in incense form so the smoker gets it through his/her lungs. The usual way he/she is used to.

Maybe if you know you could let us know why it would not be possible.

Thanks and best regards,
Devrim
By Rishi
Dear Devrim,
The problem should be defined first. The intent of the original posting seems to be to prevent smoking or help people quit smoking. The addictive factor in tobacco is nicotine. It has the capacity to cross the blood brain barrier.

Smoking is the fastest way to deliver the drug in high doses to the brain and the easiest to self administer. I agree with you that a nicotine patch is probably not the best deterrent.

Nose is perhaps the key. I understand that a nasal nicotine spray is already available, which has all the advantages specified in the original post without the ill effects of smoke.

Nicotine is therapeutically useful in the treatment of attention deficit disorder, Alzeimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and others.

I have used it myself as an additive in some electro-plating solutions. So it is not a complete balckguard!

Regards,

Rishi
By jbotha
I quit smoking on Chantix though I have tried to do cold turkey on two occasions, but of no use. I have smoked for around 5 yrs with pack a day. Thanks to chantix and the support my family provided me. It really helped me to get over my nicotine addiction and I don’t feel craving anymore. There is one thing which I would like to share and which helped me a lot initially, try having a glass of water when you feel craving the most. It a tough road but it's worth so best luck to all those who want to give up smoking.
By carefull2
Your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects. ;D
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]