The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
If you have expensive dishes and cups but, have kids that might break them, then you need to plastic coat them but, not lose the pattern and be able to take off the coating for resale. A simple spray of a resin type plastic and your breakables will bounce instead of break.

You could make anything unbreakable. Imagine all the things you don't want to break. Maybe, if you use a solvent to take it off, then you might be able to have your family traditional hand me downs and your expensive antiques coated for ever or take it off with a common solvent. All non-toxic non-poisonous materials like what a fiberglass boat is made from and no body every died from chewing on a boat; at least not that I know of.

Reward: Credit
By AaronBurns
A good version of this, is too have it be quit thick and then, you could peel it off after ten, or how ever many years you want it on there then, you have your original China or precious plate or mug again.
What ever expensive items your trying to protect. :-) :-) :-) ;-D
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]