Have a brilliant theory that the world isn't ready for yet? Here's the place to strand it. Of course, your theory needs to be airtight.
By YoDave
Did you guys ever notice that after you spend a night with a girl, she tends to forget to take her "pill" the next day. Ok, it doesn't happen THAT often, but the statistical correlation can hardly be neglected.

If you ask the girls, they say they don't do it on purpose, and hey, I think we men have every reason to believe them! Anyway, this got me thinking... :-? and I've come up with the only logical explanation: the male fluid must contain some sort of natural essence that makes you forget. ;-)

So I demand that the governments spend more resources investigation this issue. Just imagine the benefits if they can isolate the active substance and extract it - the findings could be invaluable, e.g. (but not limited to) for secret services all over the world! ;-D
By jincubus
I will agree with your theory only if get to take part in the research. We are going to need guys to have sex with numerous women and people to take down data of the information they have forgotten. I could do this... I like taking down data.
By jincubus
Come to think of it I wouldn't mind being one of the guys having all the sex.
By iLion
Well, this could account for the common state of forgetfulness we guys are kown for. We walk around with this fluid as a part of our being - so is it any wonder? You may be onto something here. I actually had more supportive concepts to include here, but danged if I can remember what they were.
By 'The One'
What's the meaning of life then mate?...I have studied to find it myself and believe I've come up with it but before I mention mine (since I had evidence for it before the evidence got thrown in the bin by someone in my family), what's your theory of it then?...Seriously!
By EnglishMan_In_France
OMG this reminds me of those good old days (a.k.a. the golden age syndrome[although that theory has probably changed name]) when sleeping with a girl (i.e. male+female+=1 to family) really made you wonder 'why oh why' your mother gave you advice on condoms far too late to have any real effect, and that you would soon be twisted by other substances (yet to regret many years later) as at this mioment you are entering the age of "you will lose your virginity" aka "going to university" ;-D and any advice like use condoms really don't work when you have so much forget-me fluid available... you just want to make everyone forget!
Hmm in your oppinion does this "forget me fluid" only work on those who receive it (as in absorbing/digesting it in some form or another[NOTE not all mixtures can count eg. smoothies]) will forget some part of the evening beforehand. ie "OMG you don't remember those 4 hours I spent on the various kitchen appliances ? [surprised look]" therefore disallowing one's own poor memory to account for anything what so ever ?

PS sorry but doesn't it seem really in-apt to call your self "The One" and then ask What's the meaning of life then mate?...
again my appologies but "the one" should never ask
unless...
By 'The One'
I only said that because he had it by his net nickname. It was only a joke anyway.
By 'The One'
Also, to be a 'smoothie', you must forget anything else apart from the girl as you go over to her in a nightclub for example, and then keep your focus on everything she says and does, so I guess yeah, we all have 'forgetfulness fluid' as you put it, LOL! :-b :-D ;-) :-) ;-7 ;-D B-) .................... :-?
By 'The One'
Also, to be a 'smoothie', you must forget anything else apart from the girl as you go over to her in a nightclub for example, and then keep your focus on everything she says and does, so I guess yeah, we all have 'forgetfulness fluid' as you put it, LOL! :-b :-D ;-) :-) ;-7 ;-D B-) .................... :-?
By teresap989
jincubus wrote:I will agree with your theory only if get to take part in the research. We are going to need guys to have sex with numerous women and people to take down data of the information they have forgotten. I could do this... I like taking down data.
I also think so.thanks

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]