Obsessed by the improvements of StarTrek and the fourth millennium, while feeling restricted by the limits of today's technology or that boring second law of thermodynamics? Just let your imagination flow - you needn't be Scotty to beam your thoughts in here!
By xfactor
I think there should be a plant that is biogenetically enhanced so it would secrete a substance that drys to form diamonds, also disentigrating any plant tissue or metals e.g. a rose covered in it would turn into a diamond rose. You could also get color varietys, so you can have solid colors, or mix colors to have colored sculptures.

Reward: Everyone could have some cool stuff for their room.
By swordshero
This is a good idea. In fact, maybe in about 10 years we could have that. Not sci-fi years. We're already starting on (I mean like just barely beggining) genetic engeneering. So Biogenetics would be no problem in 20 years.
This would have to be some chemical made mostly of carbon that would put a minimum of 435,113 pounds per square inch of pressure on this rose. There would have to be a temperature of 752 degrees Fahrenheit (which is feasible). I don't know about the pressure though...
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]