The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By DFercho
How many dollars are spent annually on door dings? Tons I am sure. My idea would be some sort of instant inflatable shield that can be adhered to the doors on the outside of your car that would hang and cover the doors.

To detour theft of these shields the product would need to somehow be able to lock into your car window or .... It may not need to cover the entire door. Maybe is a long inflatable tube the covers the horizontal length of the door and adheres with a magnet.

Reward: 1 free set of the product. Would be great to help if at all possible
By 1313
There is a wonderful solution to this, never pay more than a 1,000 notes for a car!! I never worry about the cosmetics of my car. So long as the brakes engine and steering are in good condition, I am a happy boy with no worries. Washing it is also a waste of water! Sure it looks bad, but peace of mind is wonderful. Its now done 175,000 miles, and it seems to come with its own exclusion zone, nobody wants to park near it!!!! Mind you as a babe magnet it falls over, is that why I am alone?? :-)
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]