The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
You know how nice it is to go to a public restroom and use the hand dryer instead of paper towels or the ones on a continuous roll? Why not have a large, heated-air fan blowing warm or hot air down on you from your ceiling, air drying you off while you just stand there after a bath or shower or rain storm or just to get instantly warm when it is cold outside or inside for that matter, right in your own home. Or if you wanted to also towel dry off in 30 seconds you could use a towel and the hot air overhead dryer. You could save an extra 15 or 20 minutes of your valuable morning time before heading off to work and spend that time enjoying a morning cup of coffee in front of the morning news. All the technology of the common bathroom times ten.

Reward: Credit
By Stewie123
yea that could work but for me when i take a shower it only takes me 10min i get in and wash up and wash my hair and get out.

and i think the reason that the have the hand dryers 'cause if they run out of paper towels that well be how you dry it and you never know what ppl can do to the paper towels. :-?

in other words for me i just grab a towel dry off and get out, breakfast is probaly ready
By FatMatt
Imagine the electric bill.

I like it, though. I really do.
By Stewie123
If you had the money to affored it. It would be a good thing to have, less washing you would have to do, what will save water. ;-D
By spuuut
At our local gym, The Diggers Club in Harbord, the mens change room has two of those blowers mounted on the wall near the showers. Its great to get out, towel off and then stand under the blowers for a FEW minutes. Very cozy, and used sparingly wouldnt break the bank. U could get a 2nd hand one on Ebay?
Brett Curtis spuuut@gmail.com
By mekarls
Heaters use ALOT of power which isn't going to be cheap or enviromently friendly, especialy if every household in...... well anywhere use one. How does it know when you are under it? What happens if you are just walking under it?
Did you think about mounting it above the shower so that when you turn off the water it comes on?
Another problem is in hot weather I like to have a cold shower, not be blasted with hot air.
Tell me what you think.
By spuuut
"Heaters use ALOT of power which isn't going to be cheap"
I was considering that they would be used for 30 ~60 secs at a time rather than for 1/2 an hour. A treat rather than a lifestyle.

"How does it know when you are under it?"
The ones at the club have a button that keeps it on for 30 secs.

"Did you think about mounting it above the shower so that when you turn off the water it comes on?"
Godd idea but maybe a little dangerous having electricity over a shower"

"Another problem is in hot weather I like to have a cold shower, not be blasted with hot air"
Maybe have a switch so you can turn the heating element off or use a fan instead?

Tell me what you think.
I do like the idea about automating its function when you turn the water off though !
Regards, Brett Curtis spuuut@gmail.com
By AaronBurns
Exactly well put.
I was thinking the same thing and since the constant heat is powerful and hot it would only need 30 seconds and a mat to catch all the water designed to obsorb better than a standard mat.
It is in fact a good idea to use in cold weather, but the funny part, Spuuut, is that comment about hot weather and using hot air... just think about it for a second... the room would all ready be full of quick drying hot air! Ha! ;-D
Thank you!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]