The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By ibwff
Create a "fantasy movie studio" entertainment/subscription site, similar to "fantasy baseball" (a sophisticated prediction game based on the real stats of a live MLB season). Partner with the Internet Movie Database for existing information --rather than collecting your own.

Rather than RBIs and other stats that baseball uses, use stats that apply to the entertainment industry like amount of money each actor brings in per picture, a "diva"/"temperment" scale (for qualitative information that effects quantitative results), etc. to determine how much money a film will bring in for "the team" --i.e., movie studio. Films can be picked from "in production" category in the IMDB. Users could also customize such features as creating their own film studio, negotiating contracts for actors, etc.

With this online entertainment/subscription service you could also build everything on your "team" from the actors to the director to the set designer.

Reward: Free subscription to the service and credit.
By Steve
Good one. ;-D

Fantasy Politics would be my other hot candidate, also plenty of stats available that could easily feed a game.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]