The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By ComeOnKharma
I've had this idea for a long time... Ever been frustrated by rude, obnoxious, inattentive, or just plain scary people on the road? To the point you actually wish there was a cop nearby messing with the flow of traffic, just to stop this driver, and save the rest of us? I have the solution! Everyone should be armed with a paintball gun that's filled with paint that disappears as it dries. It would not harm the paint and would not leave a trace after 24hrs. It would be able to withstand 24hrs of inclement weather and be unable to be washed off. Any more weather than that and we all deserve a pass having driven in slow traffic during it anyways. Now, imagine how people would straighten up thier driving if our fellow drivers were in charge of tickets!

Anybody with 3 or more splotches of paint on thier car the cops automatically send them a "Stupid Head" ticket. Mailing a picture that's time/date stamped along with the sitation. "You have been found guilty by a jury of your peers to be a danger to yourself and others on the road today." There is no fighting or reducing it in court. It won't affect your insurance rates or DMV record. It is not probable cause for the police to pull you over by itself. If your car's natural color cannot be seen or identified clearly by atleast 20%, your car's brain will stop working for 24hrs. Tickets would begin at: $5.00 and go up to $100.00 max per day at which point your car's sensor (vibration from impact, wieght of splotch on surface, temp. difference of metal as it dries heat dissaptes/cooler, or visual by satellite) alerts the car's computer brain to begin shutting down once car is put in park with a message shown on dash or radio. It would also notify a satellite to take your picture, marking location, date, and time and send you a ticket. Too many days out of commision in a month (10) and you'd get a "brain dead" timeout of 3 days, beginging on the 1st of the following month so you can think about how not to annoy you fellows.

Reward: Better driving and getting out your road rage constructivly while improving your selfdefence and hand eye coordination simultanously.
By qwerty
I would like to see a system where you could flash messages up on the back windscreen of car after another driver offends.
The messages could be typed into a keyboard or done through voice recognition.
By Jonathan D
I feel that it could get out of hand with people "shooting" other cars with out reason. ie, pranking teens. I think it would be heavily abused and highly uncontrollable.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]