Taking pride in what you did at home or elsewhere? Want to recommend it to others? This is your chance!
By zik
Every people in a country has the right to refuse to join the war.And the right is protected by the international law.Any government is forbidden to force any people to fight.Or else the government should be punished.Only in that way can we avoid being used as tools for the politicians.
By angeleyes400
people like george bush and tony blair etc etc.
we should stick them with a machine gun and dress them in stupid uniform and make em go fight there own battles!!
innocent people are dying almost everyday because people wont sort out their differences! and still the politicians send more and more out into war!
its almost like murder!!

vicky x 8-o
I am tech controller for the US Army, and I have been in Baghdad for the past 5 months. Yes war is bloody hell. I do agree that people who are too afraid, or don't have it in them to take a mans life not be beside me in that moment of need. There is some truth to what you say, about it being for the gain of the rich to get richer. Well, as a soldier I have to seek out the good that we are doing else I'll go mad. You have seen how the Iraqi people were treated prior to us taking over, how the woman had no rights whatsoever. How kurds were gased. How the leaders took all the food for oil money for himself. Well, I thin that im doing something good and I do not mind being here if it helps the Iraqi people in the long run. If we could make every country democratic then I can see the world being a lot more peaceful.
By n12
angeleyes400 wrote:people like george bush and tony blair etc etc.
we should stick them with a machine gun and dress them in stupid uniform and make em go fight there own battles!!
innocent people are dying almost everyday because people wont sort out their differences! and still the politicians send more and more out into war!
its almost like murder!!

vicky x 8-o
just so people know bush was put into the army during a war and he went to his father the politician and he bailed him out so i say he wants us to fight for our nation and he is not willing to do it himself. what kinf of a guy is that
By n12
rocketeer1985mlm wrote:I am tech controller for the US Army, and I have been in Baghdad for the past 5 months. Yes war is bloody hell. I do agree that people who are too afraid, or don't have it in them to take a mans life not be beside me in that moment of need. There is some truth to what you say, about it being for the gain of the rich to get richer. Well, as a soldier I have to seek out the good that we are doing else I'll go mad. You have seen how the Iraqi people were treated prior to us taking over, how the woman had no rights whatsoever. How kurds were gased. How the leaders took all the food for oil money for himself. Well, I thin that im doing something good and I do not mind being here if it helps the Iraqi people in the long run. If we could make every country democratic then I can see the world being a lot more peaceful.
so you know u are saying something without thinking abou t it deeply there are many things you said that have been debated by politicians and philosophers for thousands of years. for example you talked about democracy well it is not nesciarlly the best system this has been debated since the ancient greeks first made democracy.Also how are you sayin killing people is good 2 wrongs dont make a right. i know most people will say they couldnt control it but i am tellin you you could have you always have a choice
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]