The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By AaronBurns
Simply find all forms of chocolate from everywhere that tastes different and put them all together in one bar. You could call it the "Around the World Bar". Also you could try and fit as many different kinds of chocolate bar ingredients into one bar. "The Everything in the World Bar".

Reward: Credit
By Steve
Interesting idea. I know for sure that blending does a lot of good to Whiskey, but I doubt anyone has ever tried it with chocolate. ;-)
By n12
i know why there isn't something like this it is beacuse when u add all the sugar coloring etc. all iinds off chocolate taste the same and theere is only 1 form of cocoa diffrent versions of chovolate have differant flavorings mixed thsts all
By AaronBurns
There are different areas of the World that grow different tasting coco beans there by; different types of chocolate. ;-D
By n12
what is said though is that there is sucha athing as a mix of of unaltered cocoa mix i se it alot very expensive :~( :~( but very gooood ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D . i meant when they make into chocolate with the flavorings all types of cocao would taste the same so your i dea would mean the unaltered mix right ??
By Michael D. Grissom
Now you've got me thinking about blending chocolate with whiskey ;-D ;-D ;-D
By AaronBurns
Just inject the whiskey into a fruit and your boss will never catch on to your drinking habit! lol :-B :-B :-B
By Michael D. Grissom
The problem is that I have a boss that's smart enough to suspect somethings wrong with 10+ watermelons on my desk. :-P
By sneezyalex
Wouldn't a bar like that taste very weird? :-?
By Beezy3
One word-Yuck
By AaronBurns
Not yucky if you just add nuts! Hmmmmm... Nuts! ;-D ;-D ;-D
By Beezy3
Ya that chocolate bar would NOT be for me, I hate nuts!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]