Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
By samuel
I am a high school teacher in HK. Recently, I'm working with my students on a project of Car's sunscreen. It is very hot (36C) in summer here, car drivers always use sunscreen inside their cars when they park the cars outdoor. The sun screen can reduce the temperature rise a bit but most of them are not effective. The temperature inside the car (after exposed to strong sunlight for a few hours) could reach as high as 35C. Many drivers will try to turn on the air-conditioners to a maximum level until the compartment cool down, it alway take them from 5 to 15 minutes. That was really a JOKE as I' m teaching student " environmental protection" ! This is not only a waste of fuel but also producing extra CO2 and other pollutants. We have try some experiments in the lab. , the results show that if the sunscreen is placed outside(the top of) the car the temperature inside the car can be greatly reduced. Moreover, we are also trying o find out the best material for making hesunscreen and the most convenient way for installation. Please give us some advices on those topics.

Reward: Reduce air pollution together
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]