The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Hannah
Many a blustery, winter day I've walked around campus, attempting to listen to my walkman/discman/mp3 player while trying to cover my ears as well. Hats just don't do the trick, and it's about as dorky as it can be to be traipsing around with a ski cap pulled so far down on one's head. I propose that headphones be inserted into earmuffs... I had a rather large pair of head phones that I used AS ear-muffs, but this still wasn't as refined as the invention could be. Make 'em cute and there is the added bonus of EVERYONE wanting them--stick to childish colors/textiles or neutral/urban looking fabrics. "Fuzzy Sounds" would be a fun name---something fun and weird.

Reward: exactly 3 pairs of these puppies :). Or, I could easily distribute and publicize. Or, my own satisfaction of knowing that this idea is lovely.
By YoKo
Yeah....I had already made those. They rock. If you want them, email me at

yoko@shaw.ca

Great minds think alike...
By pinkpunk
YoKo wrote:Yeah....I had already made those. They rock. If you want them, email me at

yoko@shaw.ca

Great minds think alike...
did u already patent it
By Fishy Bizniss
hey i used to own a pair of headset earmuffs when i was about 12 years old i got them for x-mas still a hot idea!
By sneezyalex
I hate ear muffs. :-P :-C :-# :*) :-[
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]