Yesterday's news and re-inventions that have been submitted to the Creativity Pool. See what they look like and where to get them.
By Stig Bakke's brother Stig
Yes, everyone knows that Harry Potter's latest is being released today, but how often have you gone to a book or record store and noticed that something new had been released by your favorite less-well-known author or artist six months ago without you notincing?

It happens to Stig and me all the time: if your tastes are anything other than completely mainstream, you can't count on being informed by advertising, and you might miss a product you'd like to have.

Why not create a database where you can input your favorite artists, and they'll send you an email whenever they release something new? You could customize it to send you a reminder weeks in advance, or the day of the release, and wouldn't miss out.

I'm sure major publishers would appreciate (read: sponsor) this, since more people would buy the product at the release date, and less would buy used or ignore it completely.

Reward: A bi-monthly reminder that Liz Phair isn't dead. Thank you.
By potato
hey
if you go to amazon.com you can sign up for updates when something is released from a auther or artist.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]