The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By showmethegadget
Open an eat-as-much-as-you-like buffet restaurant that weighs you when you enter and again when you leave. The restaurant will charge diners according to the amount of weight they have put on, in a similar fashion to pick-your-own fruit farms. It would be called Heavy.
By Steve
As a fan of such restaurants I think this is a splendid approach. The only concern is that it would probably be fairly easy to cheat the system (just make sure that you haven't actually lost weight when you finish your meal ;-) ).

Other problems:
- People suffering from bulimia would eat for free.
- Drinking would come extremely expensive.
By Stig Bakke's brother Stig
Enter restaurant.

Eat something lightweight but pricey (lots of shrooms qualify here).

Visit restroom.

Step on scale before receiving restaurant.

Receive money for weighing less than upon entry.

I like it! ;-D
By Tommahawk
Yeah, you could call it fatso's
By ReligionY
The prices of all you can eat buffets are kind of high, and a new method of pricing could come into play. For this system to work, you'd have to be monitered heavily to prevent such instances as people have mentioned. The most counterproductive of all being, that indeed, if you did lose weight--using the restroom and not eating anything at all--and demand money for your visit.

If you're hungry enough, what you pay for when you finish is well under what you ate. How can you go wrong with a place where you see all the food on them menu, and where you don't have to bother with waiters. Being monitered means worse than waiters--security.
By Tommahawk
I recently went on a holiday with a guy that loves all you can eat restaurants, every new town we entered he would seek out where the all you can eat restaurants were situated and then beg us to go to them, and then he would spend hours at restaurant slowly eating and talking. If that anything to go by I believe you could make a fortune.
;-D
By WTF
This could be going in the wrong direction if bulimics get the memo :-?
By Target359
come in with a light appearing coat, with steel balls in the pockets after your done eating set the coat on a chair and wiegh yourself that way, b4 hand of coarse wieghing yourself with the coat on. just eat more then your coat wieghs to avoid susspicion
By csandelands
Nice one, so it's a kinda "weigh as you go" scheme?
By Tiffster
In the process of purchasing a restaurant. It is basically a BBQ restaurant, you can eat in or carrie out, but we will branch out a bit more with the food, anyway, need a catchy name for this place.

Any ideas. We live in the south, it is currently called Ray's and has been there for years.
By Rishi
Tiffster wrote:In the process of purchasing a restaurant. It is basically a BBQ restaurant, you can eat in or carrie out, but we will branch out a bit more with the food, anyway, need a catchy name for this place.

Any ideas. We live in the south, it is currently called Ray's and has been there for years.
Tiff Annie's?
Tips 'n Tiffs?

Rishi
By csandelands
Sounds a bit obvious, but how about "Barbie Q's". Bindi Q's? something like that?
By Tiffster
I like those, but I don't really want my name in the title. It will be me and my husband Chris running it. Also we hope to maybe serve breakfast as well, not just BBQ, plus add more to our lunch and dinner menu than BBQ.

This is a small town and we need more of a variety when it comes to eating out. So we want to just spice things up a bit.

Thanks for helping me on this.
By jimmisin
I had a similar idea called Weight and Pay. Instead wieghting the person they get a number and and after they fill their plate, the plates are weighted and they pay when they leave. Drinks would be free refill( after one initial charge).
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]