The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By J. Selwyn
I think it would be wonderful to have a website/information service that organizes places to meet other singles by how safe and comfortable the places are. Of course, the dating places would be organized by individual cities, and could be started by any webmaster on a small, local scale. Public places like parks, places to hike and bike would be ranked by lighting and the amount of foot traffic (which would also be useful if you wanted a little privacy on the trail for established couples!). It would also be great to know if there are police officers around in the park. Restaurants and other meeting places would be ranked by the safety of the neighborhood as well as if the restaurant was on a busy street/well-lighted. Of course, many would want to know the quality of the dining and atmosphere. I think this would be a pleasant and comfortable way to feel a little safer with your potential lover. If you meet a creepy guy or gal, you can make your getaway knowing that the place you have chosen has maximum potential for safety.

Reward: A safer world for my single friends.
By Michael D. Grissom
This is something you should email to AAA's suggestion box.
By 1313
To add to the safety issue, maybe they already do this?? Why not have a dating web site a bit like eBay, where you leave feedback about the person you met. This way you can view a persons feedback before you meet.
By Rishi
There was a news item in yesterday's papers that 'cybercafes' (These are places where those without a comp of their own can go and surf the net) in North India were doing a brisk business as dating cubicles. Snacks and cold drinks served on order. Each cubicle has a curtain that can be opened only from inside. The comp may not function, which is irrelevant in this case. Regulars get a low monthly rate.

Rishi
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]