The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Pamela
Being a teacher, I find that my classroom is too crowded with lab tables to maneuver (16 lab tables for 32 students). I think I should be able to make use of the vertical room space with bunk desks. We could seat belt the students in up top.
By blader15sk8
Being a student, I would NOT like to have to climb up to my seat everyday, haha.
By Rishi
blader15sk8 wrote:Being a student, I would NOT like to have to climb up to my seat everyday, haha.
Being both, I can see some merit in the idea. Admitting the nuisance of having to climb, one should agree that the top level students may be out of the teacher's supervising eye.

rishi
By Beezy3
Ya but being out of the teachers supervision could be a good thing
By Rishi
Beezy3 wrote:Ya but being out of the teachers supervision could be a good thing
Depends on whether you are the teacher or the student!

rishi
By magicat
You could have mini elevators for the students! :-D

And the teacher could have a desk in between both levels!

Or you could have see-through plastic desks....

:-D ;-)
By Rishi
Pamela wrote:Being a teacher, I find that my classroom is too crowded with lab tables to maneuver (16 lab tables for 32 students). I think I should be able to make use of the vertical room space with bunk desks. We could seat belt the students in up top.
What are lab tables doing in a class room? If it is a science lab, there are many hazards in labs and proper supervision is absolutely necessary. I was badly burnt by boiling concentrated sulfuric acid in a flask that exploded during a routine chemistry experiment when a student back in 1957. Spent a very long time in the hospital. Still carry the scars.

The table population should be strictly controlled depending on a hazard analysis of the activity in the lab with adequate evacuation procedures and exits in case of an emergency.

rishi
By c05m0
My big concern with this, is the students will no longer be able to see the teacher without extra effort. The danger from fallen objects also increases greatly, and let's not forget about skirts and dresses. Could potentially be a large problem~

I'm sure only the female population would mind tho. :p
By TEwanpro
That means that the people at the back would n't be able to see so they could do whatever they liked.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]