Taking pride in what you did at home or elsewhere? Want to recommend it to others? This is your chance!
By furrismurda
Trying to get the word out about a new ball game we're playing here in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Here's a short outline of how the game works.

The Field

All you need is a football field with goalposts. You'll need a ladder and 3 lengths of rope or bungee cord to modify the goalposts. Basically, you'll make a 3 feet by 3 feet square goal at each lower corner of the goalpost.

The Ball

To be played with a soccer ball, size 5 or 4.

The Teams

Two teams of 11 players per team.

Scoring

There are two ways to score...

1. You can throw/dunk the ball through either of the two 3 ft x 3 ft goals for 6 points.

2. You can kick the ball through the uprights, for 3 to 6 points, depending on distance.

Kick from behind the 20 and you get 3 points. Behind the 30, you get 4 points. Behind

the 40, 5 points. Kick from behind the 50, 6 points.

Key rule----- All 11 players are eligible to kick the ball any distance of the field, but only 5 players per team are allowed to touch the ball with their hands. All others basically play soccer style.

Tackling

Any ball-carrier can be tackled, american football style, anywhere on the field. A ball-carrier is considered "down" when one knee touches the ground. The tackling team then gets the ball at the spot where the knee went down, going towards their goal.

Re-starting after a tackle

After a tackle, play is re-started football style, but with one difference: players on the attacking team may either line up behind the line of scrimmage, or forward of the 50 yard line. Defensive players may line up anywhere on their defensive side of the ball, on either side of the 50 yard line.

Key rule------ An attacking team is limited to 4 possessions of the ball while on its attacking half of the field. 4 possessions basically means 4 passes. But a possession is also counted when the ball is touched with hands and then dropped, and a second possession is used to pick the ball back up.

The possession rules, along with a fully detailed explanation of all aspects of the game can be found at my eBay auction, item number 7167742334. The eBay auction is merely another attempt to get the word out about the game, I'm not really selling anything.

This sport has real potential to catch on, since it can be played on football fields not in use. Also, a wide variety of sports players can play: players of football, soccer, and basketball can all find something of their sport within this one.

Reward: A new sport that could catch on.
By Willlxx
Can i suggest looking up Australian Rules Football, you idea sounds very similar except they do have a tendency to damage each other as part of the game over there!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]