The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By duenas
Metal implants designed to retain perfect vision: When children are young and have perfect vision, scientists could implant a metal bulb (almost) shaped exactly like their eyes into their eye sockets (between their actual eye & eye scoket). Leave it in for life, and your eyes will never change shape and you’ll never lose your perfect vision. Your skull will grow around it, painlessly (hopefully). It's like braces for your eyes! (I admit, it's kind of dangerous, but with some research and careful design, it could work).

Reward: Product named after me and/or a job interning/working for the producing/manufacturing company.
By monkeyman
how is there any chance anyone whould to that. most people cant touch there own eye while open and braces HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :~( 8-o %6 :S
By swimmer
Laser surgery is definitly less painful than " Braces for your eyes "
And by the way eye problems are not just related to the exteriour shape of the eye ...
And no Braces cant stop the divelopment of a 0.01 mm Layer that is the cause of Myopia for example !!
By sailender reddy
swimmer wrote:Laser surgery is definitly less painful than " Braces for your eyes "
And by the way eye problems are not just related to the exteriour shape of the eye ...
And no Braces cant stop the divelopment of a 0.01 mm Layer that is the cause of Myopia for example !!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]