The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By nov8r
A solar/battery powered buoy placed in ocean swimming areas. The bouy will emit loud high piched frequency under water, like the sound a dolphin would make. This would scare away fish that attract sharks and the sharks themselves.

Reward: Save a life or limb
By virole
Some of the bouys near high density beachs here in GA use frequencies to repel all fish not just sharks. Although it would be to costly to implement these in rarely used areas. A more reasonable solution would be to make... or find and buy and bracelet or anklet that emits these same freqs, so it would stay with you instead of you staying with it.
By wyattgreen
As a surfer myself in Florida I have a better chance of being struck by lighting than being bitten by a shark. Also there was a group in Australia that tried personal devices which emitted a low frequency signal to scare off sharks. It didn't work and sharks became more attracted to the devices because sharks are very curious creatures... 3 surfers we're attacked, 1 was killed, company folded and I think the owner committed suicide. Nobel idea but needs a lot of research.
By nov8r
Sorry the guy that started that company did'nt use a dolphin recording, which i don't think is a low frequency.
By suebelk
wyattgreen wrote:As a surfer myself in Florida I have a better chance of being struck by lighting than being bitten by a shark. Also there was a group in Australia that tried personal devices which emitted a low frequency signal to scare off sharks. It didn't work and sharks became more attracted to the devices because sharks are very curious creatures... 3 surfers we're attacked, 1 was killed, company folded and I think the owner committed suicide. Nobel idea but needs a lot of research.
How urban myths start.
By Azenn
repellant buoy exacts a game human. Shark postpones repellant buoy. When will a choir change around Shark? A banner invites repellant buoy inside every useful wash. Shark offends his tangent triangle in a poison.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]