The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Idratherbedreaming
If I were a pet toy inventor, I would definitely invent a remote controlled mouse for cats. I would also include with it a spray that had the "essence of a mouse," so the cat would be utterly convinced that it was chasing a "real" mouse. Since I also love dogs, they would need to have something cool to chase too. It could be a remote controlled cat, but I like cats and wouldn't want to encourage dogs to be chasing cats (especially not my cat). I'm almost thinking that a remote controlled rabbit would be lots of fun, but some people have pet rabbits too, so I'm going to have to stick with a remote controlled ball with extra thick plastic.

Reward: "For what's it worth" :) I'm sure my pet cat would appreciate one.
By Steve
For the dogs, how about a remote controlled mailman? :-b
By A_Guy_Outta_Ideas
Good one steve, there are mice that move around automatically (I think) but you getting to tease your cat with a remote controlled mouse is a very good idea indeed.
By Stewie123
Idratherbedreaming wrote:If I were a pet toy inventor, I would definitely invent a remote controlled mouse for cats. I would also include with it a spray that had the "essence of a mouse," so the cat would be utterly convinced that it was chasing a "real" mouse. Since I also love dogs, they would need to have something cool to chase too. It could be a remote controlled cat, but I like cats and wouldn't want to encourage dogs to be chasing cats (especially not my cat). I'm almost thinking that a remote controlled rabbit would be lots of fun, but some people have pet rabbits too, so I'm going to have to stick with a remote controlled ball with extra thick plastic.

Reward: "For what's it worth" :) I'm sure my pet cat would appreciate one.
my rabbit attacked a dog once, it was funny
By Steve
Stewie123 wrote:my rabbit attacked a dog once, it was funny
Ditto. :-b West highland terrier against bunny, the terrier had no chance. ;-D
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]