The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By auburn4life867
I think it would be great if someone smart out there could build an alarm in the car that whenever your car is broken into or hit, not only does the alarm go on but your keys vibrate and make a sound letting the owner know that something has happend to their car. It's better to have this so that the owner could immediatly come out of whereever they are, like if they are shopping at the mall or something. Someone should make it because it's a Car Saver!

Reward: I don't want any reward, I just want someone to make it so that people's cars would be more safe!
By A_Guy_Outta_Ideas
Godd idea, but some car alarms today they go off if someone looks at the car funny. But if it goes off only if someone dents or breaks a window then it's a good idea.
By Stewie123
yea but a shopping cart could put a dent in a car, so even if a shopping crat just was rolling along and started to pick up speed, mabey going down a hill or somthing, the alarm whould go off when no one is trying to steel it, so mabey if the lock was forced open or the window breaks it goes off.
By Debunker
Excellet idea. However, having your alarm remote constanly monitoring for a signal from your car alarm would require a pretty large battery. Also, the radio receiver in the remote would have to be pretty strong to be able to pick up the signal from say inside a shopping mall. But if you think about it, these days almost everybody carries with them a powerful and expensive radio receiver known as a cell phone so why not use that? Well, wouldn't you know it, many people have. If you do a search for car alarm notification, you will see that several manufacturers of car alarms have produced models that will call your cell phone in the case of a break in.
By Stewie123
Speaking of cell phones some one with one can brake into your car and the alarm won't go off, by just walking over to the car, with there cell phone leaving there car keys at there house call there house and, the people at the house take his keys with the wireless unlocker, and press it to the phone, and press unlock, While the other person holds the cell phoine at the car. I tried this, and it worked.
By auburn4life867
I am the one who posted this invention, but now that i think about it, i dont think this invention will work out because it it the car alarm send a signal to your car keys, it interacts with other radio active things like if your by the hospital, it will interact with all there equipment and peopke could get hurt. Unless there is another way this could be invented, i don think it will work out.
By Steve
auburn4life867 wrote:I am the one who posted this invention, but now that i think about it, i dont think this invention will work out because it it the car alarm send a signal to your car keys, it interacts with other radio active things like if your by the hospital, it will interact with all there equipment and peopke could get hurt. Unless there is another way this could be invented, i don think it will work out.
I thought it's basically like a pager, so your car "calls" you when there's trouble, much like a friend would if he witnesses it. Radio signal might be a problem anyway because of the limited distance.
By Jonoteyth
no offence but do a little research be4 you go posting ideas on forums.

ur idea has already been done.

many alarm manufacturers make these you just have to spend a few more extra dollars to get them.
By probass16
i think just having your keys vibrate and make a noise themselves, without the car making a noise would be a good idea. b/c when people hear a car alarm they don't say "OH NO!! someone is stealing a car!!!" and run to the car to help, they say "OH CRAP, not another one, someone turn that thing off already.", and walk away so they don't have to hear it. even if someone breaks into a car, and an alarm goes off, any good theif knows how to turn the alarm off. i for one do (even though i'm no crook, i'm just good with cars).
By Daryl666
I quite agree. I am no theif and i can rip out an alarm and throw it out the window in 5 mins. simply because i am a good mechanic. i can even bypass an immobiliser in the process. however i will tell you that my buddy has an alarm which does not make any noise by the car yet if something is happening to his car it will even tell him which door has been broken into and if the car is running. as a bonous he can use his remote start from like 2 miles away.
By vinnypanico
Stewie123 wrote:Speaking of cell phones some one with one can brake into your car and the alarm won't go off, by just walking over to the car, with there cell phone leaving there car keys at there house call there house and, the people at the house take his keys with the wireless unlocker, and press it to the phone, and press unlock, While the other person holds the cell phoine at the car. I tried this, and it worked.
this actually doesn't work. it's a type of radio wave that the fob sends out and cell phones can't carry that frequency wave. if they did, you wouldn't be able to talk on the cell phone near a radio, because it would screw it up.

but... for good ol' times sake, lets say that myth did work. you're explanation wouldnt work because the person in the house would need a fob that works for that specific car. key fobs and remote entry devices have 40-bit encryption which means there is over one trillion possible security combos that the car could be looking for. there is no way any random fob would work with any random car.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]