Make suggestions. Say what you like or dislike. Feed bugs to the webhamster.
By AaronAgassi
Instead of just making posts, participants should be encouraged to mantain their own sites of Brainstorming matterial...
By Steve
I guess this wouldn't work.

In the early times of the Creativity Pool, people would just post something like "I have a great idea, take a look at my website!" Sometimes the link would really lead to something like an idea, more often than not it would be some MLM site or worse.

I think it's good that people have to boil down their ideas and express them in a few sentences. It works better and helps keep the site focussed. Some people may hold different opinions, but extending the Creativity Pool to be a network of sites would most likely result in a swamp of blabla rather than a useful resource.
By AaronAgassi
These posts are limited in development. A site or Online resource is a greater commitment. And a network might help involvement.

People also need to learn to link directly to whatever page in question at the time. And truly irrelevant SPAM can be detected.
By Lil'Rhymeo
Im making a site for my at-school rapping soon! ;-D Cant tell how old and what grade etc , well I'd get banned. :~(
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]