The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Rooks
Input: Light, Temperature, Time (Atomic Clock) or Computer updated, Battery Power (Time Remaining), Touch Screen (stylus control), Heart Rate/Beat (Pulse), Computer connection (USB)

Visual Description of Face: Round OLED screen set inside metallic case, Side Mount Button (SMB)

Software Description: Software should be open source allowing programmers to create custom displays and functions. The watch should be allowed to connect to a computer via a docking station and download this software from the computers hard drive. Software should include use of all, some or none of the sensors on the watch (battery power, temperature, etc...)

Default Software Display:
I. The OLED should be bright enough and with enough contrast to display in strong sunlight. As the light diminishes the OLED should power down reducing the level of illumination. Default display should be blue at night and white in the day.
II. Display should be capable of inverting its pixel display.
III. Cubic Zirconium or diamond insets should have back lighting to increase reflections and add possible color shifting effects.
IV. All displays should be shader capable to create 3D effects if desired (background animations, clock hand animations, calendar reminders, incoming e-mails/text messages).
V. The SMB should control display views from first screen to second, second to third etc...
VI. First Screen
1. The watch should have three first screen displays. A digital display, an analog display, or a combination of displays.
2. The battery time remaining should be displayed as the power consumption may be high.
VII. Second Screen
1. Software should include a calendar able to scroll forward and backward (delta 10years). Allow calendar uploads to the watch through the computer that triggering a visual, audio, or combination alarm (selectable by the owner via the software.
VIII. Third Screen
1. A chronograph and a count up/down timer should be within the software’s capability.

Hardware:
I. The screen or OLED pad should be high resolution (2000dpi or greater).
II. The battery should be large high capacity Rechargeable battery/long life (1 year or more).
III. CPU should be powerful enough to power 3D graphics.
IV. Water proof/resistant battery recharge plates on exterior of watch side.
V. Docking station both recharges and allows uploads to the computer via USB
VI. USB cable connector located under a gasket protected metal plate on the bottom of the watch.
VII. Radio connection to Atomic transmitting station or an auto-update from the computer via software.
VIII. Pulse, pace, temperature (body or environment) monitors for athletes.

Reward: Credit given to me... That's all
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]