The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Oliver Matczak
Where i live there are lots of problems with
blockages in drain pipes, my idea is to create a dissolvable loo paper, as soon as it hits the toilet water it dissolves.

Point 1. Unessecary waste can be saved in drain pipes and canals.
Point 2. Ozone friendly.
By Steve
Great idea. I only see two problems:

1.) Even if it dissolves, it has to dissolve to something. So what will it be made of? Starch?
2.) WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU HAVE DIARRHEA?!

P.S. Why is it Ozone friendly?
By Stig Bakke's brother Stig
Just flush your toilet with the acid of your choice instead of water... B-)
By AaronAgassi
How about something like a garbage disposal in the toilet? Or even just a simple hand churned propeller to help break up masses prior to flushing?
By Steve
In some European countries (Greece for example) you are required to throw the toilet paper in a waste bin beside the toilet. The reason is that the pipes are so thin that the paper might otherwise get stuck.
Last edited by Steve on Wed Sep 18, 2002 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By AaronAgassi
Revolting!
By Steve
Well, true, I never actually saw it in a tourism commercial. ;-)
By duh
if it dissolves as soon as it hits water, it will do the same as soon as it touches your behind!
By Michael D. Grissom
Obviously none of you people are country bumpkins, else you'd know that biodegradable toilet paper is popular with people that have septic tanks. My dad always used that stuff way down thar in Texas -- which he started using because we all complained about having to put the used toilet paper in the waste bin next to the toilet. YUCK!
By n12
Steve wrote:In some European countries (Greece for example) you are required to throw the toilet paper in a waste bin beside the toilet. The reason is that the pipes are so thin that the paper might otherwise get stuck.
umm i have been to greece and it is pretty much the same as everywere. In every bathroom ain any place you are not supposed t put paper in the toilet . just saying
By sneezyalex
Ever try those listerine thigs that you put on your mouth and it disolves? Well those are plastic. You could yse the same thery. When the toilet paper hits the water in 5-10 seconds it would have disolved. You don't need to worry about your butt because it needs water and it takes a few seconds.
By Michael D. Grissom
I like the Japanese solution - they're now using water spray (like a bidet) to do the job (no paper).. simple to find via google.
By sneezyalex
Intresting B-)
By Stewie123
they have somthing like that for camping called raipedly desolving toilet paper
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]