The perfect place for ideas that are totally insane, making them far too hot to be thrown away.
By 'The One'
This is for everyone and anyone reading, what if most or ALL of our inventions/ideas have actually been made or are being made already?...Because of course, we all know that in reality, there are secret services and secret laboratories out there in the world where geniuses are working on things...What do you all think?

Also, since one or two of us has thought of a certain idea or two, since we all live in societies which are reasonably similar, the idea(s) we come up with are bound to be made EVENTUALLY by at least one person AS LONG AS THEY WANT IT TO ENOUGH.

But, if you think about it, just by me saying this, someone who has an idea who is reading this page may think that because of this fact, they can leave it alone and just wait until another person puts their idea into action...

The problem is, another person with the same idea may think the same way and leave it to someone else too. Do you see what I mean?...It is a bit annoying if some really amazing, important idea never gets put to use because people think that someone else is going to use their idea and make something happen with it.

To be honest, I don't mind if I don't get to make my ideas happen in any way, I'd just love to see them made, I don't even mind if I don't get any reward or credit for them. I just hope that they'll be noticed.

So, whoever has a good idea, good luck if you choose to make it happen. I want to thank Steve and whoever else set up this website, it's a great invention. Just remember, any invention can be made if you put your mind to it (and as long as it is physically possible of course, lol!)
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]