The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By ratnakar
I am so tired of having fashion imposed on me. Sometimes I would like to design my clothes. Can't anybody invent a personal robot with inbuilt software that can just take the cloth and make the garments as per my instructions? My personal tailor. I can have the best designer stuff at affordable price (not including cost of the robot) with my own label. Why would I even have to open a manufacturing unit and pay people to work for me. Someone please make one soon.

Reward: just gimme the robot for free!
By fiabelle
I love the idea!! I've always thought of cool stuff, but I am not good at sewing and stuff..So it would be cool to have a robot do that for me!
By Michael D. Grissom
It's probably somewhere in the near future. We already have sewing machines that have an inboard PC compatible computer AND... robotics that can do almost anything a PC commands it to SO... it's just a matter of combining the two -- right? THEN... maybe I can put together a quadra-fold hyperbolic parachute to wrap around me for prom night (just to be different). :-)
By WTF
Great idea and not far away at all. I'm suprised it's not already on the market, and if it is - why it's not widely known.
By zodiac
yes i definatly agree on the idea of getting a robot to make ur clothes.
because i can never find the clothes which i like in the shops.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]