Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
By aqualok
I have a new patented idea on a flood barrier and I need to find some manufacturers to make my product. I need some help on how to do that. Thanks
By C-Chamberlain
First you need to get a good lawyer and have them whip you up a bullit proof Non-Disclosure Agreement form. This will protect your idea from the bad guys. Where are you hailing from? You would be wise to be manufacturing in the central south-west US because of logistics and being closer to the Katrina repair work.
Email me and let me know about your experience getting the patent. I wish to have one before I die.
By spannerintheworks
Well most manufactures will not sign a binding Non-disclosure agreement. But your Provisional patent should be enough to stop any unscruplous dealings. That was the very reason why they was designed to relieve the stand-off

Since your device sounds more of a DIYable one. Then build a prototype for demonstration purposes. I hope you have a engineering background because you design must be able to stand certain water pressure per square inch laddi la dah.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]