The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By sharonabennett
This idea comes directly from a need that I have. I often want to get up early, before my roomates do, but any "normal" alarm would wake them up as well. I looked for vibrating wristwatches, but for some reason they say it's not for waking people up. (Maybe people would hurt themselves if they rolled onto it.) And it's also hard to make vibrators that small that also has the needed electronics. So, my idea is some variation of a vibrating alarm, for those people who don't want to wake up their roomates (or spouses). There could be a normal alarm clock that sits on a desk nearby. Also, included in the product would be a wrist-band (it can be big, as long as it's comfortable, if neccessary it could be as big as a hand even, as long as it's comfortable to sleep in). At the time that a person wants to wake up, the desk alarm sends a signal to the wrist-band, that vibrates until the person either wakes and turns the desk-alarm off, or hits the snooze on the desk alarm. Ideally, the vibrating wrist-band would be as quiet as possible, but even a little noise, as long as it doesn't wake others up, would be an improvement on what's already out there.

Reward: I'd like one of the final working products for free, so that I can use it. Also, it would be nice if you don't take credit for the idea, but instead, just take credit for making the idea reality and selling/marketing it. Esepcially if it really takes off. Thanks.
By KWu
I recall 0ver 30 years ago. I designed a clock radio for Radio Shack which has a "pillow speaker". The speaker was patched with soft sponge and you can put it under the pillow. You set the wake up time and a radio station. You will be waked up with the music you like without waking up the person next to you.

You can DIY the same set up as long as you have an alarm clock with an external speaker jack.

Enjoy it!!!
By Gavin.Philips
Just search for "alarm clock for the deaf" or similar terms, and you should come up with several that have sound, light, and vibration options. People with hearing impairments require these sorts of alarm clocks and fire alarms to survive.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]