The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Jim10
How many times have you been out shopping, walking around, even hiking and wanted a little rest...or how about those times when you find yourself in a long line?...and gosh!...no chair. "Insta-chair" solves this problem: It is a collapsable metal framed, comfortable canvas lined chair that attaches with harness to either your back or butt. You just push a conveniently located magic actuator button or lever...and presto!, your very own "insta-chair" unfolds and sets up quickly behind you...anywhere you decide to sit! (monogrammed label available: "I'll sit anywhere I *beep* well please!) These will go fast... so put in your order now! (ps...one size fits all...just about)
By Jim10
Yes, Flattop, it would look something like that only "insta-chair" would unfold and set up instantly.
By KJ
Who is really going to walk around with a chair on their Butt?
By LauraLouzader
Fortunately, such a chair already exists, and I have seen a large number of them in use here in Chicago, mostly by the elderly and infirm. The chair is available at any medical appliance supplier, and doubles as a cane. It has a little round seat mounted on a tripod, with a back formed by the cane handle. When you get up to leave, it folds up into a very sturdy, broad-based cane, and is very light. I don't know the price, but I've wanted to purchase one, to carry on my sketching jaunts, for a long time. I hear they go for around $250.
By CodeThumper
Rubermaid Makes them and the demensions are:

A757-C0 Folding Seat Cane
A comfortable seat when open, it becomes a sturdy support cane when closed.
Cane length: 35.5" (90.2cm)
Seat size: 8.5" diameter x 17"H (21.6cm x 43.2cm)
Weight capacity: 250 lbs.(113.4 kg)
Tip size: .75" (1.9cm)
http://medicalmailorder.com/

The problem is that this doesn't strap to your waist and automatically deploy when you sit.

But an exelent product none the less.
OFFSHORE

Is there anymore need for physical cards? I suppos[…]

A Place for problems and solutions

This is a really good proposal. One title could be[…]

Team Innovating Forum

Are there forums for team innovating? Normally peo[…]

Whats your favorite Xbox game?

Mine is outrun2