The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By ghwood
When you think of suntan lotion what do you think of? I think of the smell of the lotion. I think more people would wear suntan lotion on a daily basis if it was combined with their favourite cologne or perfume. This way you can go to work or the beach with a hint of cologne instead of smelling like you are suntanning. I think this idea could help sell more sun protecting lotion and save money by not needing to buy expensive cologne, or perfume.
By Michael D. Grissom
With the hundreds of different scents on the market, wouldn't that create hundreds of variations of suntan lotion scents? This might work better if the perfume retailer was capable of mixing your favorite scent in the preferred strength with the suntan lotion of your choice right there at the perfume counter -- like mixing paint with colors at a hardware store.
By ActorLawyer19
This is a Great Idea.
This is one of those ideas where you say, "Why hasn't anyone thought of this before?"

Did you know the can opener was invented many years after people manufactured metal canned goods (i. e. Campbell's soup cans)?

Check out my post in the Sea Of Chaos and let me know what you think.

The Subject is 'Self-Sustaining Prison Reform".

My username is "ActorLawyer19"

Later.

Keep the good ideas coming.
By Michael D. Grissom
"Those who say, "It can't be done", are usually interrupted by those doing it!

Who said that??? -- I've never heard that before but it is now one of my favorite sayings!!!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]