The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Roychaser
Now, everyone must agree that having the wire on the PS1 and PS2 pads are annoying!
So my idea is a simple wireless pad. And you could sit real far away if you wanted.

Reward: No Hassle
By catalogboy
I bought one a few months ago for the PS2 from my local Game store. It doesn't work as well as the normal wired version - there is a fractional delay, plus the batteries run out when the kids forget to switch it off. Someone needs to develop one that works as well as the standard wired one.
By Stewie123
They are working on a wireless controler for the PS but its not as good as GC wavebird. it might not run that long or bad transmitting where you pretty much have to get closer then with the wires
By n12
the wireless controller for the ps1 and 2 are already made and as good sa their ever going to get. this is beacuse as i read in a magazine the fequency tech for the PS 1 and 2 are very low because they never thought of making their own wirless remote unlike the gamecube which has a high tech frequencydue to its size.
and by the way for anyone asking yes nintendo is much bettter then anyone else !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Fishy Bizniss
i like the wireless controllers the first one i saw was at this girls apartment me and my roomate used to chill at and we could sit on the balcony outside and play the playstation inside! its an awesome invention cuz ive thought of it alot and then they make it...Narley Dude!! B-)
By Fishy Bizniss
oh yeah i didnt finish my thought... a solution to running out of batteries is if it worked by laser technology like if the controller was activated by the on off button on the ps2 if it turned off when the light went off then it would solve the problem whatcha think??? B-)
By sneezyalex
They are developing wireless controlers for lots of game systems these days.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]