The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By AaronBurns
Cans of Dehydrated Water with instructions to just add water.

Reward: Credit
By Janfitc
I was at an environmental awareness convention in San Francisco a few years ago and one of the booths had grab bags. Each grab bag had (among other things) a can of dehydrated water with the catch phrase "Just add water". It also had a list of uses (for dry washing your car, dry cleaning your clothes, etc.). I wish I still had the can to give you more details, but I gave it to my boss as a gift.
By NigelS
Many years ago (the late 60's) someone came up with an oil/resin which could be mixed with water in such a way that the oil trapped a small amount of water in a 'shell' of oil, which hardened into a tough, waterproof membrane - creating a 1mm bead full of water. This granular water was resistant to evaporation, could be handled and transported by the truckload, or in a trailer, or a bag, or anything that would hold sand.
I heard of this as a kid, and have heard nothing since, but I have been told that it failed because the taste of the resin was so awful.
is it time o try again?
By AaronBurns
With your resin and water idea it can be done with modern compression techniques and added flavor distillation or changing of the flavors.
What would need to be done is add or subtract the non-essential componants, in a lab, to remove the flavor and then add modern flavors.
Then we can combine the resin and water and add an emmensely large amount of pressure with today's newer and more powerful tools for compression. once we can get enough of this material into the smallest amount of space, it then can be a reality to say that we have a working product of dehydrated water. Realitively easy to say but, a long, expensive process to produce.
Thanks for the notice.
By AaronBurns
A basic expandable water that could hold any tropical fruit flavor or any flavor you wanted to add and you could add other types of componants that would also react to the catalyst such as more oxygen to help soldiers on the field of battle to recooperate like salt tabs and gatoraid in compressed powder form emulsed in the oily resin the Goverment had been researching. ;-D
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]