The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Glen Smith
I, like many of us today, have a digital camera. Whilst on honeymoon in Paris last year I took plenty of pictures of landmarks and the landscape. These pictures were all timestamped to tell me when they were taken but no information is available to where they were taken.

I think adding an additional dimension to the camera's capabilities of a built in GPS system to store the location, direction and possibly the pitch also will add more life to the pictures. This info could be linked to a map application to give you pinpoints of where you went and when and link to the pictures. Who knows, in future it may be possible to build a 3D map using this technique.

Reward: Yes please
By mtd28student
This could be done with bluetooth. Some Digital cameras and video camera have bluetooth. All you would then need is a bluetooth enabled GPS and some clever software.
By take1
The Nikon DH2s has the facility to link it to a GPS device and record your position, the only problem is the camera which is a professional device costs around $3500.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]