The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Richard Grimmer
It's hard to focus the smaller wavelengths of light needed to etch smaller details on microchips. Astronomers use two or more lenses separated by a distance to resolve finer detail, with no change in wavelength. How about using this in reverse, etching chips by using "long baseline interferometry" with current wavelengths.

Reward: Acknowlegement that it was my idea.
By Michael D. Grissom
You would only be manipulating the same wavelength -- or do you think an interferometer would shorten the wavelength? What's wrong with using shorter wavelengths (higher frequencies) to accomplish smaller chips (how it's done now). A few months ago I read that Japanese microcontroller manufacturers were gearing up for 9nm wavelength production. That boggles my mind!
By Jack Nobbz
I'm afraid to tell you that I'm stealing your idea and founding a world-class semiconductor company on it. sorry, man. I was like, GOING, to give you credit for the idea, but, jeez, sorry man, I gotta take it.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]