The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By n12
How about a teddy bear or some other kind of stuffed animal with electronics in it. How about a mini tv on its stomach. CD player on the foot. A nice little compartment for storing snacks. Maybe make it little less girlish for boys to buy it as well.

Reward: your appreciation and recognition
By sneezyalex
Yeah! and a giant needle in it stomach, and a gun in it's hand, and a dagger in it other! ;-D
How Cute!! ;-D ;-D
By n12
i am proud to say that i am in the process of building this teddy bear and i am almost done. i even included a dvd plyer for the TV. the only thing that is a litlle harder is the snack compartment
By miss charming
n12 wrote:i am proud to say that i am in the process of building this teddy bear and i am almost done. i even included a dvd plyer for the TV. the only thing that is a litlle harder is the snack compartment
Thats a very good idea, I have a couple of suggestions if you wish to add to it. It can be made a bit interactive with a prerecorded message system which would greet you with your name when you start the tv or interact with its gagets.
Well if you are really interested in marketing this product, I would suggest you go to china to get a supplier quote, wouldnt be difficult.
In case you cannot go there, there are other ways you could get it made from there......very affordable!
wish you good luck ;-D ;-D I hope to buy one if it does sell in the market ;-)
By n12
that is a great idea thank you for the input i appreaciate it. the only problem is that you would have to get a smart chip in there and something to run the chip. this would make it too big and too heavy that is why i am having trouble with the snack co0mpartment without it the bear already weighs about 70 puonds and it is suppose to be portable so it is difficult . the china supplier quote is also a good idea and several of my freinds that madesuccesful inventions also got a suplly quote from china so that is what i plan to do.
By Xxistent
Aww...poor Teddy...I'd be sad if someone shoved electronics in my gut for public viewing. Lol.
While this is generally a good idea, I think it would give me nightmares.
By tem.ernst
sneezyalex wrote:Yeah! and a giant needle in it stomach, and a gun in it's hand, and a dagger in it other! ;-D
How Cute!! ;-D ;-D

this is cute to you???

i'm a chick. i know cute when i see it. even a fluffy panda wouldn't make that cute unless it had a lab coat on.

i feel like someone already made this idea. teletubbies kind of come to mind. however, a simple way to create this would be to cut a teddy bear's stomach off, then tape a smart phone on. and make sure to include Robin, because she'll call you "Mistress."

I like the idea, though it's kind of odd.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]