The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Luke Krafft
I am always on the lookout for natural half pipes: streets that go down a steep hill and then straight back up another hill. For roadboarding and bicycling, it's my favorite; going up and down, up and down, with minimal effort.

So the idea is to build a massive park, initially one half pipe, that was maybe 100 feet long, 30 feet high. I don't know the physics, but you get the idea, insane speed. Not neccesarily going airborn, just tracing beautiful weightless arcs, 25 feet up, on a well tuned racing
bike.

Analogues of all the various ramps, bowls, rails, jumps, existing in skateparks could be made. And many vehicles could be used, go-karts, road boards, dirt bikes, sleds... The idea could be extended further, skate parks for cars, and that's probably far enough.

A cheap alternative would be for someone to start a website mapping natural half pipes. I know of a lot of mediocre ones, and one ok one in Richland Washington...

Reward: if someone finds a couple acres and some big money for concrete and earth moving equip rentals, I'll get the volunteers together for the labor, and we will all die happy.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]