Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
By 1313
I have a new concept for mobile phones, and now I need to find someone in the Mobile Phone Network business. I personally need to find someone who deals in airtime or is high up within one of the major network companies to put my idea to.

OK the above is specific to me, but there must be lots of people looking for like above or in other fields. So is there some form of net group to access these kind of people that we can pitch our ideas to?
By spannerintheworks
well I suggest you do the research and a provisional patent first. You dont necessarily need a protype, but it will help to identify unforseen issues.

Make sure you include enough information so that the average person skilled in the art could build without undue experimentation.

Oh you better hurry up I took out 3 mobile phone provisional patents last month..
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]