The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By balu
My uncle who is addicted to sniffing snuff feels embarassed while taking the snuff out of the snuff box (however fancy the snuff box may look) before inhaling the same through nostrils. Also it causes irritation to others nearby making them sneeze. Idea: How about a snuff inhaler? (Of course it can have the caption: Sniffing snuff is injurious to health as in cigarette packs.)

Reward: If someone gives up the habit of sniffing snuff after reading this idea at least my uncle
By Rishi
As an ex-cigarette addict, I can sympathise with your uncle. You can try the following.

Take a commecial menthol inhaler (Vicks, Amrutanjan etc., in India). Remove the innards and leave open to allow the residual medication to evaporate. Fit a piece of fine plastic mesh at the base inside to cover the intake holes. Place a piece to cover the exit hole also. Add the snuff to the chamber. Sniff away! Rather, ask uncle to sniff away.

Choose the mesh size to be smaller than the snuff particle size.

Spread caner warning notices around the house as a deterrent.

Rishi
By cynet
I remember as a young child when Glaxo (Now GSK) came out with their first nasal inhailer. My father was a Rep. so I got to see all the latest and greatest stuff.

The original inhailer actually punctured a capsul with some teeth on the inside, after it is punctured as you press down on the cap with some pressure and inhale as the particials rapidly spread through the nasal cavity.

If you could find one of these on the internet, all you would have to do is, fill plastic capsuls with (snuff) and have at it. Everyone around would just think he has a nasal problem.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]