The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By shan
My idea is for a mini shouldster bag which would be a one-piece bag that straps between shoulder, neck and chest area. Small enough to carry mobile phone, car keys, wallet, ipod, etc. made from a material like neoprene or polyester material. Weatherproof, sweatproof, etc. Came up with the idea for women who tend to carry large shoulder bags or handbags and tend to leave them with someone or on bar tables when they went on to the dancefloor while clubbing. With this bag they have their belongings with them all the time. Also suitable for men for work or while jogging, perfect for an ipod or mp3 player. Could have inner sleeves or mini pockets to hold loose change or to strap in ipod or mp3 player. Could have a bottle opener fitted inside or outside the bag. Could have different colours or designs suited for both male and female.

Reward: just to get this mini shouldster bag out there and maybe getting a major sports company like puma or nike to take it on and offer me a job being an ideas man.
By spadge002
i agree that something like this idea should be well known by now..

i personally hate transporting my wallet, phone, ipod and keys seperately.. and have often wondered if anyone had created a decent bag to fit everything..

it would need to be small, stylish and not poofy - which is a fairly simple process.. u and i could work something out in 5 minutes flat.

firstly, ur issue is manufacture and distribution. how much and who/how?

secondly, why havent the big wigs done it by now?
By shan
;-D thanks for the feedback.yeah definitely like it would be sort of wrap around your neck, shoulder, and chest are similar to how a gun shoulder holster wraps around your upper body.with the zipper compartment area in the front of the shouldster bag.make it meld into the upper body so it doesen't look obvious..hence a lycra.neropene,that sort of material.be awesome to do leather,vinyl,for outside wear.want to do marketing first on the idea see if it will sell.haven't come up with a prototype but the idea is in my head need to express that idea to a fashion or bag designer.any ideas or feedback would be welcome...haven't even thought about manufacture yet haven't got bag out yet people need to see it first before that step...shan
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]