The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Davef27
A pooper scooper that does not require getting too close to the poop. Similar to any tool that permits the pick-up of litter from a standing position, this pooper scooper would use the same mechanism but would have a large paddle device at the end which would permit the poop to be gathered. I also believe by adding an extra hinge, a bag could be placed on the device and if sufficent angle could be reached, the poop could be deposited in the bag so the device could be used several times till bag is full and thus preventing the dog owner having to bend down or get too close to the poop.

Reward: if not invented or developed yet I hope someone can make a few dollars from the idea
By Angelash101
The already make one! I think I bought mine at Petsmart. There is no bending over, and you just attach a grocery bag to the end and scoop the poop in there! It is the best pooper scooper I have ever bought!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]