The perfect place for ideas that are totally insane, making them far too hot to be thrown away.
By Thomas Ramquist
I met this man the other day way out in the country.I asked him if he had a generator because he had 3 freezers and 2 refrigerators FULL of food.I was surprised when he said he did not have a generator but instead he has a device that incorporated the use of a pendelum to create electricity. He said it creates enough energy to power a refrigerator or a washer and dryer.I plan on going back and talking with this man but I would like some input on creating electricity from a pendulum.Imagine, constructing a series of giant pendulums or thousands of small pendulums to create clean energy.Is this a viable concept??!!

Reward: Recogniton for the man in the woods
By Guest
hey this is me anyway im thinking of doing a project on prepetual energy although i know its physicaly impossible the jugdes are just looking for iventive minds, i just need some machine so if you would i was thinking of some weel with wieghts attachet to all around and then you spin it and just attach a generator to the center of the wheel ya it would be really cool if you could help me out ill check back here in a week if you could though my project idea is reguired tommorrow by the way im in ninth grade and im 15 and i go to pine view midle school in st george utah my # is 435-626-6339
By Guest
hey this is me anyway im thinking of doing a project on prepetual energy although i know its physicaly impossible the jugdes are just looking for iventive minds, i just need some machine so if you would i was thinking of some weel with wieghts attachet to all around and then you spin it and just attach a generator to the center of the wheel ya it would be really cool if you could help me out ill check back here in a week if you could though my project idea is reguired tommorrow by the way im in ninth grade and im 15 and i go to pine view midle school in st george utah my # is 435-628-6339 thx izzy
By Michael D. Grissom
Do a google search on "perpetual motion" or "pendulum generators"... things like that. On perpetual motion alone you'll find enough to keep you reading for weeks.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]