The perfect place for ideas that are totally insane, making them far too hot to be thrown away.
By Thomas Ramquist
I met this man the other day way out in the country.I asked him if he had a generator because he had 3 freezers and 2 refrigerators FULL of food.I was surprised when he said he did not have a generator but instead he has a device that incorporated the use of a pendelum to create electricity. He said it creates enough energy to power a refrigerator or a washer and dryer.I plan on going back and talking with this man but I would like some input on creating electricity from a pendulum.Imagine, constructing a series of giant pendulums or thousands of small pendulums to create clean energy.Is this a viable concept??!!

Reward: Recogniton for the man in the woods
By Guest
hey this is me anyway im thinking of doing a project on prepetual energy although i know its physicaly impossible the jugdes are just looking for iventive minds, i just need some machine so if you would i was thinking of some weel with wieghts attachet to all around and then you spin it and just attach a generator to the center of the wheel ya it would be really cool if you could help me out ill check back here in a week if you could though my project idea is reguired tommorrow by the way im in ninth grade and im 15 and i go to pine view midle school in st george utah my # is 435-626-6339
By Guest
hey this is me anyway im thinking of doing a project on prepetual energy although i know its physicaly impossible the jugdes are just looking for iventive minds, i just need some machine so if you would i was thinking of some weel with wieghts attachet to all around and then you spin it and just attach a generator to the center of the wheel ya it would be really cool if you could help me out ill check back here in a week if you could though my project idea is reguired tommorrow by the way im in ninth grade and im 15 and i go to pine view midle school in st george utah my # is 435-628-6339 thx izzy
By Michael D. Grissom
Do a google search on "perpetual motion" or "pendulum generators"... things like that. On perpetual motion alone you'll find enough to keep you reading for weeks.
OFFSHORE

Is there anymore need for physical cards? I suppos[…]

A Place for problems and solutions

This is a really good proposal. One title could be[…]

Team Innovating Forum

Are there forums for team innovating? Normally peo[…]

Whats your favorite Xbox game?

Mine is outrun2