The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By showmethegadget
Have you ever needed the restroom so badly? You run from store to store and they all tell you that it's out of order? Well I've been thinking that they should open a chain of restrooms similar to McDonalds where you can buy a yearly membership card and have access to hundreds of these rest areas spread out throughout the country. You would have access to showers, toilets, baby changing area, nursing area, vending machines that sell toiletries etc. It's about time something is done to accomodate these conveniences which happen to apply to every human being - what do you think?

Reward: Just call this chain McRestroom!
By oztrader
When I am dying for a toilet in future I will remember your idea... O:-) [/quote]
By Michael D. Grissom
I was in Boston, MA a couple of months ago and found something very similar to this. Large stand-alone single occupant pay-bathrooms that completely sterilize themselves after each use. I was told that they just started a mass city wide installation of these last year.
By colacool2003
that would help a lot if they where sterilized un like rest stops that have bodily waste all over the seats.
By Lblitzer
So they're basically rest stops? Do you do any long distance driving? A membership to the use bathroom and such is a silly idea.
By Luke Krafft
I learned this last resort technique for dealing with diarhea in China:

Tuck your pant legs into your socks.
By WTF
Luke Krafft wrote:I learned this last resort technique for dealing with diarhea in China:

Tuck your pant legs into your socks.
LOL YUCK

This pay-bathroom thing? Yeah it sucks. Sorry but I'd rather try this tucking the pant leg into socks idea before paying to drop the kids off at the pool.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]