The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By brjones1833
This idea is similar to a stationary excercise bicycle, but with only the pedals. A small rectangular unit (appr. 12"x18") with bicycle pedals on either side is placed on the floor, under an office desk. The unit has variable resistance settings for a heavier/lighter workout.

The unit is simply placed under the desk and the person operates the pedals while working at his/her computer,etc.

This could help eliminate the very common, "Office-Butt Syndrome" caused by sitting at desk eating M&M's for eight hours per day.
By Tommahawk
Cool idea, posture is very important. I think its a winner. People rarely do excercise at work, this sounds like an idea that will help people get some excercise in during work and also get their blood circulating, which would probably lead to a decline in posture related and other medical problems caused by inactivity.
Medical injuries cost millions are year and posture problems can put people out 3 weeks or more.
The excercise/lose weight industry is a billion dollar industry.

I think the same kind of idea
could be used to move the arms and could use hydrolics.

This application could also allow you to excercise during long flights because deep vain thromvosus can kill.

Tick from the heart foundation and all that.

Top idea. ;-D

Top idea!!!
By lynn ranger
brjones1833 wrote:This idea is similar to a stationary excercise bicycle, but with only the pedals. A small rectangular unit (appr. 12"x18") with bicycle pedals on either side is placed on the floor, under an office desk. The unit has variable resistance settings for a heavier/lighter workout.

The unit is simply placed under the desk and the person operates the pedals while working at his/her computer,etc.

This could help eliminate the very common, "Office-Butt Syndrome" caused by sitting at desk eating M&M's for eight hours per day.
By bookwormjackie
Great idea! This simple but effective idea would definitely attract a lot of OLs who want to keep fit! I'm not sure if similar machines have already been invented though. It's either still in testing stage or already available in the market. ;D
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]