jobear (USA)
Idea for keeping smooth cooktops clean
I can't find that these already exist. What we need is a round coaster-like object that can be placed over the heating element that will transfer heat to the pan that is placed on it. It should have a lip around the top to catch anything that gets spilled or boils out of the pan. They should come in different sizes for larger or smaller pans and elements. Anyone who has a smooth cooktop knows they can be a serious pain to keep clean.

Reward: Free Supply of different sizes.

Return to the Creativity Pool