The perfect place for ideas that are totally insane, making them far too hot to be thrown away.
Home and office workers should be able to imprint their idea of a digital or virtual object, either by recording the thoughts that they had while reading something, or making a temporary record for memory of their mental impression of an object (mental composition). The result is that individual documents can be brought into display simply by thinking a similar thought to the thought that was happening when the object was last considered.

The obvious extension of the application is that documents and virtual landscapes can be edited using memory records and comparisons of impressions for detectable (parse-able) advantages. This is a road to an integration between scenario editing and office design, via an application that allows users to get exactly what they want out of textualism. The net result of all this is essentially a more idealistic applications paradigm.

Reward: I'd like to hear about effective uses of this tool. It seems to have a lot of potential.
NCoppedge wrote: The result is that individual documents can be brought into display simply by thinking a similar thought to the thought that was happening when the object was last considered.
So would you have to implant any kind of electronic devices in a person's brain?
No, there's no need for a brain chip in the simple form of this application.

As long as electrode scanners can detect thoughts in the brain, there is no invasiveness at all.

At least, as long as they are not invasive electrodes.

Some may argue that invasive electrodes are more effective, but basically technology is advancing too fast to require them.

I'm optimistic. The convergence of interactivity, parsing, and visual intelligence is emerging as we speak.

The promising trend that I noticed is similar to what I mentioned in this post.

Interactivity can relate directly with preferences in the brain. If nothing else, a hand-based selector can be used to select major preferences.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]