Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By topper3
Would it be possible to magnetise the top surfaces of stoves, cookers, gas hobs etc.?Either that or the bottoms of pots and pans etc.? If possible, I believe that this would help to prevent utensils containing boiling water or other very dangerous liquids from sliding by accident. Having experienced this happening on my gas hob,it was both frightening and very dangerous.

Reward: Knowing that this idea could prevent serious accidents
By dolfin99
topper3 wrote:Would it be possible to magnetise the top surfaces of stoves, cookers, gas hobs etc.?Either that or the bottoms of pots and pans etc.? If possible, I believe that this would help to prevent utensils containing boiling water or other very dangerous liquids from sliding by accident. Having experienced this happening on my gas hob,it was both frightening and very dangerous.

Reward: Knowing that this idea could prevent serious accidents

This is already in place, but I am not sure where it can be purchased. http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/7135658/claims.html
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]