Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
By Justin
I have 2 distict tweeter disigns, 1 of which I would co-patten with a motivated some-one, if they had ability to help produce some samples, or possibly had manufacturing connections.

The One design idea the forum :

- a giant ball of pizo (material) golf ball size, gold plated on the out side, with a lead attached.
- it would need a relatively small empty cavity on inside with a insulated lead wire attached to again gold plating on to inside cavity wall.. cavity size would need to sized appropritly to allow piezo ball to expand.
- if there is possibly a stretchable conductive material available, it would be better suited, and substituted for the gold plating..
- this would offer omni directional sound, and insane electrical pwer handling, pretty much only limited by mechanical pwr handling (pezo crack)

- and as far as I know , this has never before heard sound characteristics which should be very accuate, not to mention, far, beyond 25000htz
- the 2nd Idea is more practical, and very possibly has more applications than just producing sound.. and awaiting the appropriate some-one.

jlm0924@yahoo.com
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]